The Spectra Precision (TDS) Ranger 3XC features a powerful 800 MHz processor with 256MB RAM and 8 GB of on-board Flash RAM, Integrated Bluetooth, 5 MP Camera, WWAN, Windows Mobile 6.5 operating system, and USB host and client ports are standard features. It's fully rugged and meets the rigorous MIL-STD-810F military standard for drops, vibration, humidity, altitude and extreme temperatures with an IP67 rating.
The Ranger 3XC features:
• An 800 MHz processor
• 256 MB of memory; 8 GB Flash
• Integrated WIFI (802.11 b/g)
• Integrated Bluetooth
• Integrated GPS (SBAS enabled)
• Integrated compass
• 5 MP Camera
• Windows Mobile 6.5 and alpha-
• Long-life Li-ION Battery Pack
• USB host and client ports
• Serial port and SDHC slot
• Available only in Grey color with Blue trim
Standard Accessories Include:
• AC charger
• Rechargeable Li-Ion battery pack
• (2) screen protectors (ultra clear)
• 2 spring-tipped Stylus pens
• Stylus tether
• Hand strap
• USB data cable
• User's guide
Three Ranger Models Available:
• 3L has 800 MHz processor and 8 GB of Flash Storage, SDHC Card Slot, BT, WIFI, GPS & Compass
• 3XC has 800 MHz processor and 8 GB of Flash Storage, SDHC Card Slot, BT, WIFI, GPS, Compass, 5 MP Camera & WWAN
• 3RC has 800 MHz processor and 8 GB of Flash Storage, SDHC Card Slot, BT, WIFI, GPS, Compass, 5 MP Camera, & 2.4GHz Radio
Software for the Ranger:
• Survey Standard
• Survey Pro
• Survey Pro Robotics
• Survey Pro GPS
• Survey Pro Max
Survey Standard is complete data collection software for surveyors. You can get a complete COGO suite including triangle solutions, map check and predetermined area, as well as traverse, sideshot and staking routines.
Survey Pro adds several advanced features to Survey Standard. Survey Pro provides intuitive and powerful slope staking and road layout routines. You can also view DTM files, stake using the DTM surface and collect feature/attribute data, helping you save time in the field and in the office.
Survey Pro Robotics
The Survey Pro Robotics data collection package includes the functionality of Survey Pro and reliably controls your robotic total station with an easy-to-use interface that features intuitive, useful search tools, active maps, automatic repetition and a fine-turning routine that lets you make even precise turns remotely.
Survey Pro GPS
The Survey Pro GPS data collection package contains most Survey Pro functions, and adds the ability to collect data from RTK GPS receivers, as well as the ability to configure and store static GPS data. TDS GPS software reduces training and simplifies setups, and the Start Survey Wizard takes you through a streamlined GPS setup procedure.