The ConcreteCalc Pro helps reduce material waste and cut estimating time.
The easy-to-use ConcreteCalc Pro helps reduce material waste, improve design accuracy and cut estimating time. Increase efficiency in the field or in the office with fast, accurate solutions for Square-ups, Loads, Area, Volume, Rebar, Drop, Stairs and much more.
• Work in Yards, Feet-Inch-Fractions
• Calculate Area, Volume and Weight per Volume
• Automatic Square-ups and Drops
• Rebar solutions for total Linear Feet and Weight per size
• Complete Stair Layouts; set Riser Height and Tread Width
• Equal Sided Polygons
• Circular Solutions: Circumference, Arc, Cone, Column and More!
Dimensional Math and Conversions:
• Work in and convert between building dimensions: Yards, Feet-Inch-Fractions, and Metric – including Square and Cubic formats.
• Automatic Weight per Volume; select Pounds, Tons, Kilograms or Metric Tons.
• D.M.S. to Decimal Degree Conversions.
• Length, Width, Height keys for fast Area and Volume solutions.
• Instant Square-up and Drop for perfect layouts.
• Complete Stair calculations: Risers, Treads, Stringers and Incline Angle. Solve “not-to-exceed” Riser Height, (Store “Riser Height” and “Tread Width”).
• Rebar: find total Linear Feet and calculate Weight for Rebar Sizes; store various Rebar Size, On-center Spacing.
• Number of Loads: calculate the number of truck Loads based on Load size.
• Bags: easily determine the number of bags of concrete for small jobs.
• Circular solutions for Area, Arc, Circumference, Column and Cones.
• Automatic Block and Footing keys for material estimates.
• Polygon: calculate Full angles and Bi-sect angles.
It helps you: Work in Yards, Feet-Inch-Fractions; Calculate Area, Volume and Weight per Volume;
Automatic Square-ups and Drops;
Rebar solutions for total Linear Feet and Weight per size;
Complete Stair Layouts; set Riser Height and Tread Width;
Equal Sided Polygons;
Circular Solutions: Circumference, Arc, Cone, Column and More!