The L2P5 is an all in one cross line and point laser tool.
With 180° horizontal and vertical lines, plus four laser points all calibrated to perfect 90° angles, the L2P5 is the Swiss Army knife of laser levels -- one tool for any leveling or point-transfer job. Think of it as a level, chalk line and plumb bob all-in-one.
It is the perfect tool for 90˚ layouts.
A 180° fan angle lets you put it in a corner to layout the whole room.
The L2P5 self leveling pendulum lets you know your line is out of level by blinking in line mode or disabling the dot in point mode. Once level, the line goes solid or the dot appears. Lock the pendulum to set out angled lines and to protect the mechanism when you aren't using it.
Leica laser levels are built to last.
The lasers and pendulum are housed by a rugged, job site ready body. It is IP54 rated dust-proof and splash protected.
● L2P5 laser
● wall bracket
● hard case
● storage pouch
● target plate
● 3 year warranty
● Range: up to 50 ft depending on lighting conditions
● Range with detector: > 100 ft
● Levelling accuracy @ 5 m: ± 1/16"
● Self-levelling range: 4° ± 0.5°
● Accuracy of plumb point @ 16 ft: ± 1/16"
● Accuracy of horizontal line @ 16 ft: ± 1/16"
● Vertical accuracy @ 10 ft line length: ± 1/32"
● Number of laser points: 4
● Number of laser lines: 2
● Beam direction: vertical, horizontal, up, down, right, left
● Laser type: 635 nm, laser class II
● Batteries: type AA 4 × 1.5 V
● Protection class: splash water/ dust proof IP54 splash water/ dust proof
● Operating temperature: 14°F to 104°F
● Storage temperature: -13°F to 158°F
● Dimensions (H × D × W):4.6 x 5.1 x 3.0 in
● Weight without batteries: 13 oz
● Tripod thread: ¼”- 20