The Spectra Precision® HV101GC laser is a professional tool with an economical price tag. The HV101GC-1 Exterior Package comes with a HV101GC laser, tripod, 15' level rod in tenths, remote control, and HR320 laser detector contained in one convenient hard case. This allows it to handle a wide variety of interior and exterior applications- horizontal, vertical and plumb.
● Working range: 100 ft. (visual)
● Working range: 1,000 ft. diameter (with laser receiver)
● Accuracy: +/- 1/8" @ 100 ft.
● Self-leveling range: +/- 5°
● Power source: 2 "D" cell alkaline
● Battery life: 50 hours
● Rotation speed: 4 preset speeds 0,50, 200, 600 RPM
● Scan agles: 5 preset angles 3°, 8°, 45°, 90°, 180°
● Out-of-level-warning: rotor stops, laser shuts off, warning light flashes
● Environmental: IP54 water resistant
● Warranty: 3 years with instant exchange
● Weight: 3.3 lbs.
The Spectra HV101GC laser transmitter is automatically self leveled in the horizontal and vertical planes and sends a continuous 360-degree laser reference over the entire work area. The Spectra HV101GC laser is easy to set up and use and is rugged enough for the toughest job site. Simple controls allow operators to carry out many functions with “one-touch” commands. A remote control offers
scanning, speed control, slope settings, and alignment control for fast one person setups.
Highly durable construction enables the Spectra HV101GC laser to survive a drop of up to 1 meter (3 feet) onto concrete. IP54 environmental sealing means the HV101GC is unaffected by dust or moisture.
A 3 year “No Downtime” limited warranty provides instant, over-the-counter exchanges if ever a problem is experienced.