|Click on the image for a larger view.
• Magnetically-dampened, wire-hung compensator having superior resistance to heat, cold and shock
• Working Range: 250 ft.
• Accuracy: 1/16" @ 100 ft
• Large effective aperture and minimum focus of 3 ft
• Top-mounted optical peep-sight for quick reference
• Large, easy-to-use precise focusing knob
• Easy-to-read 360° horizontal circle accurate to 10-arc minutes
• Integrated hinged mirror for easy bubble viewing
• Sealed, dust-protected leveling screws
• Water-resistant, sealed construction plus sunshade for use in various weather conditions
• Fine motion knobs on left and right sides with friction-braked rotation, endless horizontal drive
• 1:100 stadia for distance estimation
• 5/8-11 threads to fit standard tripods
• 1 year warranty
Northwest 22x Auto Level Package includes tripod and 3m metric level rod in meters/(cm) with 1 yr warranty. The Northwest NCL series auto levels have been newly redesigned for better accuracy and are now available at even lower prices! The NCL22x Auto Level features a magnetically-dampened, wire-hung compensator that is resistant to heat, cold and shock delivering optimum range and accuracy. It has a working range of 250' with an accuracy of 1/16" @ 100'. The NCL22x is built to last featuring metal housings, high quality optics, and integrated compensator lock, which protects the leveling prisms during transport. Horizontal angles can be read to within 10-arc minute accuracy using the integrated 360° horizontal circle. Big jobs or small, Northwest features an extremely short focusing distance of 3 ft so you can set it up where it's the most useful and out of the way. Water resistant and dustproof, the NCL22x Auto Level is ready to go to work whether it's dry and dusty, or cold and rainy. Level the instrument up without moving from the eyepiece using the integrated hinged mirror so the circular level vial is viewable at eye height. Estimate distances using stadia lines (1:100) allowing you to determine the distance from the level rod.
• Aluminum Tripod
• Northwest 22x Auto Level
• 3m Aluminum Metric Level Rod in meters/(cm)
• Plumb bob
• Carrying Case
• Instruction Manual
• 1 yr warranty
• Two-person leveling and grading across the jobsite
• Leveling forms and footers, concrete slabs, driveways, pools, pipe laying, and general landscaping
• Checking elevation, measuring cut and fill
Each instrument is calibrated by our factory-trained technicians before it ships to ensure accuracy. This means adjusting both the reticle and the bubble.
Remember, no matter how good or expensive your level is, if it's out of adjustment, your level won't shoot level!
We offer a 14 day money back guarantee (less shipping) if you are not completely satisfied with this product.