Article Number: 723289
Condition: Very Good
Warranty: 60 days
This instrument is a trade-in from a local county.The manufacturer's warranty has expired, but we will provide an unconditional 60 day warranty against any defects. Our Leica factory-trained service technicians have completed a six point inspection process to ensure the equipment has been adjusted, calibrated and found to be within tolerances and manufacturer’s specifications allowed by Leica Geosystems
● Used 2014-DNA03, 0.3mm, Precision Digital level, magnetically damped compensator,
● GKL112, Charger BASIC, for Ni-Mh batteries GEB121 and GEB111, car adapter cable and net adapter included
● Leica GEB121, Pro Battery NiMH, 6V/4.2 Ah, rechargeable (for T100, TPS100/400/700/800, RCS1100)
● GEV267, Serial Data transfer Cable, converter cable USB A to Lemo0 5-pin, connects PC to Leica Viva Total Stations, PC driver included on CD
The Leica DNA03 is Leica's mid-grade digital level.
The DNA 03 achieves height measurements with 0.3 mm standard deviation per km double levelling (invar staff).
The generous LC-display presents all important measured data at a glance and shows the next step to take.
Double your data safety: from now on, save your work automatically in the internal memory and additionally, after the measurements have been taken, on a PCMCIA card.
The alphanumeric keyboard and the operating concept provide the highest levels of efficiency at work, optimum comfort and rapid familiarization.
Save up to 50% in time with Leica digital levels.
• (1) 734700 GEV189 Data transfer cable, Lemo to USB connector. US 185.00
• (1) 522793 GKNL4F 13.3' Barcode Level Rod. US 299.95