Excess Inventory Clearance/... Demo Spectra Precision HL750 Laserometer Laser Detector w/ Rod Clamp (Limited Quantity at this Price)
The Spectra Precision® Laser HL750 Laserometer Laser Detector is designed for the basic and advanced leveling and aligning applications of general concrete and site preparation contractors.
The Spectra HL750 detector measures elevations across the site, and is ideal for use with any rotating transmitter.
The HL750 laser receiver is identical to the HL700 receiver with the addition of a 2-way long range radio communication capability with a Spectra GL512 or GL522 laser. The HL750 can also communicate to a second HL750 receiver. This allows a machine operator "in cab" with a second HL750 to instantly "see" the field reading of his grade checker, thus increasing overall productivity.
Features and Benefits:
• Digital readout of elevation – not only will high or low arrows be displayed, but the exact distance from grade will be numerically displayed, which eliminates the need to get "on-grade" to make measurements.
• Large 12.7 cm (5 inch) reception height acquires the beam quickly and makes it easy to stay in the beam.
• Works with another HL750 for long range wireless remote display and monitoring – even when the second receiver is out of sight (up to 80 m or 260 ft.)
• Machine operators can monitor elevation shots taken by another person or foremen can monitor elevations and cut/fill readings from anywhere on the jobsite.
• Anti-strobe sensor stops construction strobe lights from setting off the receiver, and makes it easier to identify true laser beam signals.
• Multiple deadband setting allows adaptation to meet all your jobsite requirements.
• Dust and weatherproof housing withstands a drop of up to 3 m (10 ft) onto concrete for reduced downtime.
• Two clamp positions for cut/fill or excavation. Excavation mode puts more reception height and elevation information above grade for higher utilization in digging and staking applications.
• 3 year limited "no downtime" warranty
• Remote grade checking with cable free Remote Display
• Wireless monitoring of foundations and steel erections
• Risk free monitoring of tilt up wall position
• Setting and checking jobsite elevation and depth for:
Cut and fills
Foundations, forms, and footings