Seco (Crain) 25' SVR Level Rod (10ths)
Seco (Crain) 25' SVR Level Rod (10ths) (ea)
FLT P/N #:SEC98010 In Stock
$283.09 Your Price: $199.95
Seco (formerly Crain) 25' SVR Level Rod ft/10ths/100ths New Style 98010
Our best selling rod! The Seco SVR (Surveyor) Series Leveling Rods are the best selling fiberglass rods on the market today.
The SVR 98010 25' SVR (10ths) heavy-duty level grade rod is constructed of strong reinforced fiberglass and its rectangular-oval shape is designed for the serious user. Scales are glare resistant and protected by an abrasion resistant coating. A special measuring scale on the backside permit users to read height at eye level. The tight locking mechanism features round buttons that resist jamming from sand and dirt. The top of the rod has a female 1/4" x 20 thread for attaching accessories.
The SVR has a rectangular-oval shape, and is flat on the front and back with round corners. This convenient shape prevents the scale from rolling, making observation much easier. The rod is also water-proof, corrosion-resistant, and non-conductive.
Special Measuring Scale:
The SVR rod has a measuring scale on the back (with the exception of the two-scaled rods) that allow the user to read overall height measurements at eye level, which is useful in making clearance and height measurements. Also on the back-side with the measuring scale, there are alternate 1' red and white markings that are suitable for stadia purposes.
Improved Locking Mechanism:
The newly redesigned locking mechanism now features round buttons. Tight and accurate, the lock is specifically designed to resist jamming from sand and dirt.
• SVR Series leveling rods have a rectangular-oval shape with wide, sharp, glare-resistant scales that are uniform in size throughout the length of the rod.
• Water-proof, corrosion-resistant, and nonconductive.
• Bold alternate red and white range markings on back side are suitable for stadia purposes.
• Easy to transport. The newly redesigned 25 Foot SVR has a collapsed length of 58-1/2".
• New SVR rods can be differentiated from older models by the new design's round buttons and shorter collapsed length of 58-1/2" (25' SVR model).
• Constructed of strong fiberglass with special reinforcing ribs to resist breakage and add stability.
• A special measuring scale on the back side of the rod allows the user to read overall heights at eye-level, which is useful in many clearance and height measurements.
• The newly redesigned locking mechanism is tight and accurate, yet designed to resist jamming from sand and dirt. The new lock now features round buttons.
• Each individual section can be removed quickly by pressing lock-buttons and further disassembly may be completed with a Phillips screwdriver. The individual sections are numbered for identification and sections and repair parts are available.
• Nylon Carrying Case Included (includes carrying handle and shoulder strap).
• One-year manufacturers warranty on all Crain SVR Series leveling rods.
Model SVR-16 (16 Feet Long)
Number of Sections: 4
Collapsed Length: 59-1/4"
Weight: 5 lbs.
Model SVR-25 (25 Feet Long)
Number of Sections: 6
Collapsed Length: 58-1/2"
Weight: 6 lbs.
Carrying case included.
Customers who bought this item also bought