The Keson MP401E is Keson's only electronic wheel with a steel frame. It is the world's sturdiest electronic measuring wheel and the easiest and most comfortable to use. It will stand up to the harshest conditions.
• Select from ft & inches, ft & 10ths, or metric
• Our patent-pending "thumb-up" grip ensures less wrist strain and superior control.
• Magnetic Sensors- Dust, dirt and other particles can disrupt a light beam used in competitive units. Our magnetic pick-up avoids these problems.
• Sealed counter- Encasement designed to NEMA Class II standards, our counter housing ensures that it will not be damaged by rain. What's more, you can saftely clean the entire wheel with a damp cloth.
• Our easy-to-read digital counter is in the most protected spot on the wheel. With the handle up, it is nearly impossible for the counter to come into contact with the ground. With the handle down, the roll bar offers solid protection.
• Collapses to 1/2 size for easy storage
• Powered by 2 AA batteries (not included).
• 7 Digit backlit LCD display for low-light usage. Up to 99,999 ft., 11 in. or 99,999.9 in tenths and metric.
• 15-1/2 in. diamter wheel
• 4 ft. circumference
• Steel frame
• Electronic brain- area, add radius, memory and more
• Limitwed 2 year warranty
• Designed, assembled, and tested in Aurora, Ill.